The Diner is a restaurant just a few miles from Area Fifty-Something.
- Judging by it's exterior that the diner had been closed down before the series' premiere.
- The Diner's existence is clearly an homage to the 50's period, which itself was the inspiration to the film and series.
- The Diner is shown in the theme song and Ginormica burst out of it to catch a flying saucer.
- The Diner seems to be a redressed version of the gas station the monsters met at during the film.
- In The Wormhole Has Turned, items from inside the diner were used for the test.
- In You Can't Breathe in a Diner in Space!, it had been teleported into space.