The Diner is a restaurant just a few miles from Area Fifty-Something.
The diner first appeared in Welcome to Area Fifty-Something after the Monsters were fired by President Hathaway. It became prominent in The Wormhole Has Turned as The Monsters used it's contents to make the wormhole look like a real teleporter.
- It can be safely assumed, judging by it's exterior that the diner had been closed down before the series' premiere.
- The Diner's existence is clearly an homage to the 50's period, which itself was the inspiration to the film and series.
- The Diner is shown in the theme song and Ginormica burst out of it to catch a flying saucer.
- The Diner seems to be a redressed version of the gas station the monsters met at during the film.
- The episode You Can't Breathe in a Diner in Space! majorly focuses on the diner.